Yus

I agree with you on this issue.No one should attack your mother because of Your views. period.

yes no personal attacks but this is a free society where one can express their opinions .

yes there will be differences of opinions and we should respect that always.

I have some views that are opposite to Yus on say Jenin Massacre but does it give me the right to insult him - no indeed. Who knows his may be right and mine wrong but it is up to the readers to decide themselves and be reasonable in their judgments.

Dave , thanks for the update.I am sure he will be ok now that he has gotten the treatment is should have gotten in the first place.

HDG