Brother Mustafa , Ebou and Yusufa

I am busy today with my daughter's graduation and flying to chicago tomorrow so I will try to give you all my take on this . It requires  a little (" listihar" ) laugh

In the meam time  I still insist that regardless of what Yus said his mom or dad should not have been insulted  butthere is  nothing that is broken that can not be fixed . So let us be positive

Till next week

Habib Diab Ghanim

HDG