Yours truly - Haruna.
From: Lamin Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Ngorr,
Mr. Ebrima Ismaila Chongan is not my hero. I will not deify him. The trials
and tribulations he experienced have been, and will be undergone by others.
Even worse! He is not the first to go thru' trouble and suffering. He will
not be the last victim. This, however, does not mean i condone the
atrocities inflicted on him. This is also no personal vendetta against
Chongan, but my two cents on a narration that could have been great if
presented in a balanced way.