Yours truly - Haruna.
From: "Yusupha C. Jow" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:40:36 EDT
Karamba & Kabir:
Please don't delist yourselves.
We will get to the bottom of this.
-Yus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~