Kebba,Dictatorships never win in the not too distant run.

"Karamba and Kabir, please reconsider your decision to ‘delist’. You do that,
the Dictatorship (List Management) wins."

I like the Your following comment more "Let us ensure that they come face-to-face with their deeds. Their conscience CANNOT be clear knowing that they have allowed people to use more vulgar language while picking on Mboge."

The way I see it, Gambia-L will not be the same and may not survive when all you have is edi sidibeh with his unintelligible garbaldigook, yaya/APRC-sycophants, and list management, with the exception of Ya Soffie, Sarian, and Ndey Jobarteh. So what I'm getting at is the total revamping of L-management's policies and non-policies or we actively ensure it is relegated to a mere chat-room and join the ranks of the inutile. The post-baccalaureate subscribers can use it to post their theses to be unread or mis-understood.

Is you game or what? as T-bird would urge me. Holla Back Dehn.

Les plus importants transformations sont les modifications "accidentelles".
Yours truly - Haruna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~