Years back there had been a conflict between pro and anti Jammeh which resulted to delisting Mr.. Matar Njie for his un-compromising attitudes towards management of this very forum. Everyone was against his action even thus, he was not the only one at that time wearing morally repugnant hat but as far as he was pro Jammeh, must of the people hate to see him in the list and of course anti Jammeh was more powerful then. During that time Ambassador sye Mafy Jurju and Tombong Saidy etc remains the target. It is the same rule that is governing the forum and everybody then agree to the rules. Why should we change the rules if the table is turning? is that democratic? During that time, the pro jammehs were as well trying to stake their own propagandaring machine but later decide to remain listener than contributor. It seems to me that some people have not patience when things don't go on their.

We are here not for our own interest but the interest of our people back home and how to create progressive picture to the recognision of the international community and to my money insulting each other is not the answer to this struggle.

The caretaker. of the GL are not paid for what they are doing, therefore they do not deserve disrespect from anyone. I for one, think they should apologies to Mr. Jaiteh for the insults like Matar Njie before letting them in again. In this way, they will learn the realities of this forum. Everyone should abide by the rules and regulations not only the privilege few.

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~