Frankly Ebrima

iIt is a shame but most politicians worldwide have one thing in common. - how to get funds for re election and the look only  at the interest voters who spend most  on them even if they are in the minority.

I have  personally met with candidates during this last presidential election who told us in the muslim community center outright ( Al Wynn, Mikulski  and Morella examples ) that if the muslims voters can contribute more money than the Jewish voters they will switch sides in a heartbeat so this tells you all a lot about the system . It is not about justice it is about interest. A Polen the owner of MCI not only gives them millions yearly but splits his contributions amongst other jewish voters so he does not violate  the laws . He gives the maximum amount allowed pus other soft under the table fund raising dinners  Unless the US interests are not threatened by the corrupt & robot Arab leaders then it is a status quo.  or when the muslim communities can pay more to them (either party rep or dems  makes no difference )

This was one time that these politicians were honest (laugh) of course not all are bad  but the majority .for the record

can you please post your websites  or send them to me again directly. I lost them when when my computer had to  be cleaned out after a virus attack.Thanks

Habib

HDG