Jassey-Conteh wrote:

"You have indeed depicted an attitude of maturity. It is refreshing that you've realized your mistakes, and decided to apologize. This is the most traditional way one should establish in attaining a point of realization that this site should serve as a learning tool for us all.

I must first of all without hesitation pinpoint that you have contributed immensely for critical dialogue. We can only move forward if we engage maturely and willing to be considerate."

Yus, I echo the above 99,999,999,999,999 times!!!!!!!

Now, what can I say? Please re-consider as I still enjoy the article that you forwarded some weeks back, the one titled "Just get out".

Finally Yus, there is more to life than our disagreements. I am sure none of us is in this for personal gain and as such sentiments might sometimes impair our own visions of things. This is quite natural as we all sometimes see things differently. The bottom line however is that we only argue about things that naturally mean a lot to us all. For all these reasons and much more, I please implore you to re-consider and continue contributing to the list like you've always done.

I will end this on a lighter note by quoting Mr. Krubally.

He wrote:

"Yus, come clean and tell us the real reason. I suspect you are planning on
watching lots of soccer the next two months. Bro your contributions will be
missed."

Have a very good day, Gassa.

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~