By now, it is clear to every Gambian that the man who branded jawara and potrayed him as the enemy of the state, has himself proved to be the most selfish politician today and certainly will go down in our country's history as ego-centric and lack of political or moral integrity. Where was mr Dibba when the junta took over a democratically elected government? Where was HE when Gambian children were been masacred in the day of light? What was he doing when journalists and detained and tortured? Where were you Mr DIBBA when school girls were raped and where were you when this silly and draconian media bill was passed in parliament? I used to have a lot of respect for "SIR". I remember in 1985 I was told by guardian that we would be going to your home to go to the Tobaski prayers together. I could not sleep the night before. I could not belief that I would have the chance to be close to the man I adored so much. There were many people and cetainly a Kora musician singing right behind you. Oh how proud I was of you. Am very disapointed mr Dibba and believe me Sir a lot more are. You destroyed the trust of the nation. You sold your dignity for serving a murderer, you prostituted your political status for your own personal gain. Sooner rather than later Mr Dibba, you will be humiliated and marginalised in the whole political play-ground of the country. Many more like you were destroyed by this bandits. How on earth mr Dibba, could you sit comfortably in the house of representatives  accepting a bill that is projected to destroy free speech and free documentation of the day to day affairs of the country that you claimed to love so much? You said you were silent during the prime days of the coup for the interest of the state, well MR, now the Gambia knows why you could not say a  word.
Mr Dibba, deny it if am wrong, you hated Jawara so much so that you personalised your relationship and carried on demonising him while the truth was, your interest lies no where but in your pocket. Sorry Sir I don't mean to be rude, just disapionted.
Kebba Sanneh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~