Mr. Abdoul Njie

Thanks a lot for this good piece of news. Alhamdullilah they are all released.

I hope that your model of organization can be replicated in all the other major metropolitan areas in the US with a high concentration of Gambians .

 I would also want to add my two cents to this concept also . I have always advocated for a funeral fund (and/or term life insurance ) for local burial expenses only within such Gambian organizations in case we have deaths ( which is inevitable and almost certain) so we may not be stuck delaying the funeral arrangements due to lack of funds.  Participation would be  voluntary and only paid members would be eligible for this benefit. This is an added bonus that will make certain the financial success of your organization.You can get an independent trusted third party institutionthat will  collect the funds  and pay as approved by the elected officers .This money aspect of this idea has always been an issue due to personality conflicts.

Congratulations and thanks again for the update.

Habib Diab Ghanim

HDG