KB,

If because I refuse to join your bunch of disgruntled angry myopic bigots with amputated spirits, I must be in a state of stupor or loony, you better think again. I have a mind of my own and am very determined to tell all who care to listen what is exactly happening in the country regardless of what your lot think. You may continue intimidating others into towing your line but shall never succeed with me!

Finally, are you telling us that any civil servant who served in the PPP government is a member of the PPP? Geez. For your information Tamsir Mbye served both the PPP and AFPRC/APRC governments the same way that I and many others have served both. Political affiliation does not come into it at all. I may be one of the staunchest supporters of this government and yet still I am not a member of the APRC party and I do not attend any rallies whatsoever. I am  also not interested in joining any political party now or ever. If the UDP, NRP, PDOIS or any other party comes to power in this country and feels that I can serve in any capacity I am comfortable with, I will gladly accept the offer.

Have a good day, Gassa.

PS: Did I tell you that the construction of the D2 million Dalasi senior secondary for Bakau is at an advanced state? The school is being built behind the Indeependent stadium complete with staff quarters. The buffer zone that separates Bakau Fajara and Sere Kunda/Kanifing is undergoing the biggest transformation in the GBA. The construction of institutions and businesses continues all the way towards Camalo (Stink Corner).

There is a time in the life of every problem when it is big enough to see, yet small enough to solve. -Mike- Levitt-