Thanks Harunna and Lamin,

 Still your complains are zero to my take hence you and Lamin have not point out a thing that is not grammatically right. Therefore, I am still waiting for your points in rejecting my postings. As for you Harunna you are mad to me because I have damn your posting and point out my argument. For Laming please be free to put me true on any phrases of my sentences. Till then I will continue with my broken contribution as you put it.

As well Lamin I know you dislike me for what I don't know? but who cares, we are all living in Finland here but hardly, we speak or see each other and if you think you are a university graduate in English, will only benefit yourself and moreover what gives you the right to say your posting are all grammatically correct? in this forum, you are not writing better grammer than me either. you once told me about this and my response was that, point out were your doubts are not just to say you are wrong without a base. So fellows do better to convince me that I am wrong. Even if you are in a classroom teacher don't reject your answers without correcting you. When i rejected Haruna's point, I made a correction to my take so feel free and show me were I went wrong.

Changing the way I wrote will not help at all to discourage my gut of contribution to the L, Many have tried but failed. You can still try maybe you could be the successful one my dear university of Helsinki Phd graduate of english language.

Edi

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~