George

You are truely a genius. I admire your skills and wit.Moreover I learn from your postings everytime I read them.

" you must have been eating a lot of 'kujali fish' to make you so smart!!! (laugh)

I remember you were one of the first Gambians to have a  successful operating website in the early days of Gambia L . Keep up the spirit and good example to your peers.

Habib Diab Ghanim

post script:-

 Dave , I just realized I sent my reply to your posting  without editing first  and it was too late

I meant to say May Allah grant your brother a speedy recovery ( not Jannah -implying death)

sorry about that. It is such a sad case just thinking about it , but things like this can be corrected  without fighting the authorities. Where are all the cell phones to get a doctor in asap/

hdg

HDG