Yours truly - Haruna.
From: Lamin Sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 01:07:00 +0000
Yaa Haruna,
Please allow me to perform two rakas first! D5million!:
Allah, The All- Knowing and Compassionate, kindly give me light and
guidance! Keep me on the straight and narrow, that i may not fall into
temptation, making my own that which belongs to my people(Not to me)!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~