Thanks in return Mr.. Sambou,

While applauding to your takes, I will also like to point out the fact that too much of everything is dangerous to our health as human being.  If we are seeking for perfection I don't think, this kinds of attitudes is gaining anyone any good than bad.

Sitting here and talking about issues that cannot be helped at present is not worthless but waste of time and energy hence we on the net have no power towards the changes without the help of the international agencies who as yet, does have more positive thinking than negatives on the way thing are at present, if not they would have taken a step by now. The only time we can get help on the disadvantages are when the regime is no more in control.

Was there any justice when the first republic was in power with the lots of compounds and cars for a minister ? but now were are those compounds and cars? Everything has a time and if that time does not ripe you can never harvest it.

That  I will wish for now, is to give these people their credits and let them do more for the benefit of all. I am not saying they should be their forever, but just till when God make their time end and the people on the ground needs new faces.  The murder torture etc and etc will not be solve by our crying on the net neither will it be solve by insulting one another or accusing the other of being bribed or sort, or will it? I remain skeptic. Time is still the master therefore, I am convince that we will never prevail if the time does not come.

Again if Yahya have more money than the state, So what? He was not burn with it and will never going to die with it, and one day he will have to explain to the nation if the prove of the pudding is tasted. I wish people can be realistic on their points and show proves. Because buying generators does not means the money is from Jammeh's pocket directly as well as taking people to Mecca which is a good gesture is also directly from the pocket of the president. Our needs are vary and no one can be able to fulfill all aspects of human needs, therefore if some parts of the needs are in other, why talking about others you have no power on at that moment and there is no way you can make it change without time.

You said you don't include specific people why if they say the same as the others are saying? They were once like you and me saying just the negatives before they see the positives they should therefore not be excluded in your criticism. just check that out yourself.

So Brother once again thanks and a happy weekend.

Edi