From: Maila Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: GHANA AIRWAYS SUCKS
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 22:14:18 EDT
And because of such horror stories, I am pleased to welcome Afrinat Airlines
flying four time a week to Banjul from JFK. I refuse to tell my
story/experience with Ghana Airways in January of this year because it is
horrific!
On that note, I am also pleased to share with all members of the "L" and
beyond, that Afrinat will be cosponsoring the July 4th activities with a free
roundtrip airticket to Banjul to raffled in Atlanta on July 7th.
All you have to do is:
1) be in Atlanta and attend the forum/conference on Nation Building and other
social activity,
2) receive a flyer that details schedule and booking information with
Afrinat,
3) support the book and stationery drive - to benefit schools in Gambian, and
4) get a coupon to enter the raffle drawing
... With a little luck, you may be on your way to Gambia for free, courtesy
of Afrinat airlines!
See you in Atlanta.
Please stay tuned for more details.
Maila Touray