Jabou

Ghana Airways has become so pompous and inefficient that they do NOT care how their fellow Africans feel. Delays is so common  and they expect you to take only one piece  luggage and tell you they will put the second one on the next flight next week expecting you to wait for a whole week without your luggage even after you pay the excess charges.

This sounds unbelievable but true - get this

There was once when a Gambian brother died and his body was supposed to go home asap , Ghana refused to send it on that flight because they had some live DOGS on board as cargo and the smell of the human body in the coffin that  was in the  cargo area  too would disturb the dogs during the flight. - The more you live the more you experience such stories!!!

My take on this -- some big top noch  guy in Ghana wanted  to have fresh dog pepper soup so bad it was priority ( laugh) by the way I heard that they eat dogs and cats - How true I do not know! I know my Nigerian in laws eat bush meat -  but not dogs  for sure. In Philiphines it is served in restaurants so beware when you are in Manilla!!

Sister Jabou ,Yes , Ghana airways needs this new  competition- I remember when Katim was leaving he had to wait for almost 12 hours at the airport because Ghana airways was late in getting in so they left late at night /he had checked in at 11 am as scheduled- no offers for lunch or dinner even as a consolation gesture.

I hope Pa Saho had a good trip back-

One good thing about this weekly  Ghana Airways flight ironically  when there are delays as expected , you see folks and old friends  that you had not seen for ages waiting at the checking area  to go or seeing someone off or coming to get someone from the incoming flight- It is like a small re unions each Sunday!- the other side of the coin !!

Habib

Hello, have a nice day!!