However, this piece doesn't point out any evidence concerning the involvement of the Gambia people, just that Ansumana manneh was born in the Gambia which is true, and was as well killed by the Yala government. Yala should not be so selfish to accusing Gambia to take a revenge for the death of Mr.. Manneh because Mr.. Manneh was more guinea than gambian.I wish he could provide evidence that shows the fact beyond doubt. Reading the piece, shows me that Mr.. Yala is just scared of his own people to take revenge of Mr.. Manneh because the man was so popular in the country.

On the other hand, whether is true or false, Jammeh should take it seriously and look onto the issue thoroughly to show Mr. Yala that Gambia is a peaceful country, therefore, I cannot take does chances to brake our relationship with our good neighbour. Moreover Gambia is too small to be accused by the neighbour all the time. We should not allow the war in the neighbourhood to plead to our country.

It clear to everyone that Jawara is back in town alright, but did anyone know what is in his mind? The answer to that is, he is yet to speak out and before then, we should not jump to any conclusion. Jawara was the course of his colleagues exile and is only him who knows what he had discussed with them before his arrival. Moreover, I guess his problems should be solved first and if everything is right then the signal can be given to the rest of the elite to return. However, BB Darbo was once working for the regime and went away on his own will coincided with the rumours that he has stolen from the government.

Jawara is a part and parcel of the problems in our beloved Gambia, yet I am happy that he is back as an ordinary citizen than to die abroad, moreover, I will be delighted if he call politics a day and concentrate on his family matters or safeguard the ruling party to avoid the mistakes he made during his time in office. Jawara knows the Gambia very well as such, he could be a great asset to changing Gambia’s political ideology hence after 30 years in power, 8 years living in England and seeing the political structure in comparison to his previous own ruling system, can make him a good adviser to the future prosperity of the new Gambia.

I for one, applauded Mr Dibba for his good gesture to joining the boat to help as an old hand with huge experience in Gambia politic. Politic is just like a game that people play, as such, the best players gain the must attention. We are all opportunist because we are looking for better life and opportunities by travelling and educating ourselves. If we are not sometimes selfish, our lives will not worth living because we will all the time trying to satisfy other and forget ourselves. Why don’t we stay home (in the Gambia)? No matter how difficult things are, is that not opportunistic? I will not see an opportunity to changing my life from bad to worst and say no thank you, people will just laugh at me even to the extend of hating me.

We should be sometimes critical about the media not to believe all what They say, hence They are also business people and will of course find ways and means to increase their return by satisfying it’s readers. I am not saying that They should therefore be conditioned but the readers should sometime be critical. On the other hand, the media plays an important part in a society in making hidden agenda that are vital to sensitisation of the general public on the surface even thus it is difficult for them to sometimes make a thorough investigation on issue but speculative strategy to get to the right objectives.

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~