I thought I pass this problem to the L and the mighty post. Let's try to prove Einstein wrong.

Here we go:

Einstein Question

There are 5 houses in five different colors.
In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
These five owners drink a certain drink, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet. No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.

The question is----who owns the fish?

Hints
The brit lives in the red house
The swede keeps dogs as pets
The dane drinks tea
The green house is on the left of the white house
The green house owner drinks coffee
The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
The owner of the yellow smokes dunhill
The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk
The norwegian lives in the first house
The man who smokes blends lives next to the one who keeps cats
The man who keeps horses lives next to the one who smokes dunhill
The owner who smokes bluemaster drinks beer
The german smokes prince
The Norgewian lives next to the blue house
The man who smokes blend has a neighbor who drinks water.

Einstein wrote this quiz last century. He said that 98% of the world could not figure it out.
Can you solve the puzzle, Mr. Wizard? I doubt it but we on the L and the mighty post shall prove Eistein wrong.

END OF PROBLEM

*****Remember if there is no friction then the engine is not running******

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~