In a message dated 7/19/2002 10:27:12 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Did they say they are ready for an African Union?
>
> Malanding

Good question. It goes to show you that these leaders of ours just talk the
talk but do not walk the walk. It has also to be said that The Gambia needs
ot make sure that we do not get ourselves into someone else's problems so
that we jeopadize the welfare and safety of our citizrns. The Gambia
governments; first priority is the safety and welfare of Gambia and Gambians,
and  Yaya Jammeh should remember that  meddling with the Casamance situation
can brings us war and all the consequences that it entails, and only ordinary
Gambians will suffer in that situation. Yaya Jammeh needs to tell Gambians if
he is serving Gambians or the casamance rebels.

Jabou Joh