This is very interesting Gassa, and something positive for our youth who need
all the assistance they can get. Does the bank have a website? I visited with
Mamour Jagne in 1997 when i was in Gambia, and they seemd ready and willing
to fund viable and promising enterprensurial projects. I found all of the
people there very professional and pleasant to interact with.

Jabou Joh