In a message dated 7/19/2002 10:28:38 PM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

CAIR-PAC URGES SUPPORT FOR CONGRESSWOMAN CYNTHIA MCKINNEY

Dear Friends, Assalamu Alaikum

Have you done your part?  Take a real step now towards POLITICAL
EMPOWERMENT of the American Muslim
community.  Support Cynthia McKinney Now.  She is our strategic choice...

Have you sent your contribution?

Write your check to "McKinney for Congress".  In the memo line, please
write "Friends of CAIR-PAC"

Send your donations TODAY to:

CAIR-PAC
P.O. Box 20716
Columbus, OH 43220

Include your position and employer's name.  Only US Citizens and Permanent
Residents can contribute.

Cynthia McKinney is our strategic choice…

- Pro-Muslim Candidate
- Supporter of Palestinian State for over 7 years
- Against Secret Evidence
- Against Aid to Israel

We need to support Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney. She has supported our
causes for over ten years. She is facing huge opposition by an Israeli
backed candidate. We have to support those who support us!

Send Contributions now…

Congresswoman McKinney has taken political risks in our support, and now
she deserves ours!

PLEASE: SEND YOUR CHECK NOW!

Make personal checks payable to: "McKinney for Congress"  --US Citizens and
legal permanent residents (green card holders) can contribute.

Send checks to

CAIR-PAC