people let us stay calm on this issue and study its implication and importance to the party politic of the Gambia. On one hand, it is a good start in the history of our politic for an opposition party leadership to go against each other for corruption and mismanagement, incompetent reason. However, UDP should be given chance to re-gruop as Darbo should go to create a new leadership for the party.

The reason for this is that, incase they succeeded to the top of their objective, that is to forming a next government, the leader will be mindful to end up like Dardo who i believe, was treating the party like his own and need not to consult other member on the party agenda but doing things on his own way.

Party politic should be pluralize in our country to give freedom of choice and speech to her member for and against the party they belong to without prosecuting them or taking them out of office. In this way the people or the voters will have the same freedom to select whoever they want or they think is capable of satisfying their needs not who they know. therefore UDP have started something that could have reform our political mentality or build a new beginning in our party politics.

On the other hand, if Juwara did this to gain power not to be seeking for his and other member's freedom of expressing their dismay or seeking for honesty and accountability in within the party, he is really putting himself in a disaster as well as destroying the image of the party. One side of the story in this manner is not enough until Darbo speaks out too. Before then, Juwara is still part of the party and their problems and he is to be blame too since he delayed the time of speaking out the truth which as well can that he has also disappoint their supporters and need to apologize them too.

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~