Brother malanding,

You have said it all, but for the sake of adding some salt, I will like to lay the fact that, I am a supporter of the wellbeing of our nation and her people. This UDP saga will bring about misunderstanding within the party representative as well as the supporter whose aim at this juncture will be to hate each other and be divided. Therefore, Darbo should in my opinion too, call both the supporter and the representatives and declare his resignation as the leader of the party and pave the way for someone else (not Juwara) for now because no one knows his motives.

I am however, positive in the fact that, if he quit and remain an adviser to the party, will give his party more power and trustworthy in the mind of the people in the near future as well as achieving a great respect from the people and the party militants.This no doubt a good strategy to building confedence in the mind of the supporters. It will also mean he have prevented the misunderstandings and create a peaceful and democratic atmosphere within the party and you have written a history in the life of our nation's political history. He will show the people that being a leader does not mean you are to be worshipped and if you does mistakes as a leader which did not tally to the expectation of your memebers and supporter alike or will bring about distruction and confussion within the party and it's supporters, you will have to resign yet be a member of the party. a weakness can turn to an opportunity and this is a big opportunity for the UDP to turn the cloth around.

Edi

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~