Mohinder

Dr ASJ switch is significant as he has been a hard critic of  president  Jammeh for a long time , so if he swings the other way with a 360 degree position then he probably knows somthing that we do not know so we need to learn from him why.

I think f the APRC has young educated blood like ASJ changes within will eventually occur. No condition is permanent.

I met him a couple of years ago at the ALD symposium  in silver spring organized by Latjor ,Lamin and Gomez and many others.His speech was very impressive. I am sure if Lat still has a copy of the presentation to share with us again.

 never condemn anyone until you find out all the facts -IMHO

Habib