People correct me if I am wrong, In this BBC interview of Mr Dardo together with what his supproter said did not clear the air in this saga. What Dardo should do in this stage is to produce a proof either on the property selling or else income tax officers report on the payments compare to the day and time that Mbarodi claimed these things were paid. If he cannot do all this, the only way to save the party is to resign. Of course he likewise myself, will be assame of that, but on the other hand, after all the promises he gave to his supporter prio to the presidental election to became the next learder have failed too yet he conceeded defeat head right up.

This is even much more important than that hence this saga involve dead or alive for the same party whose course he was congradulating for. It can also be that, Juwara was honest or can be right with all the problems he encountered during his times as commissioner, for one reason, if he was wrong on one occassion and then other why transfering him was more better than firing him?  This is starting to tell me something about this man hence Gambia politic have been to my money in hell and this man have been a member in almost all this parties and end up comflict with them, maybe his ways can be right for the country towards new political strategy to sustaining ourselves. After saying this, I am not belittling PDOIS too for thier philosophy sounds as good candidat for the future government leadership if they are able to convince the people on thier agenda. Yet UDP still stands a change but only if Dardo resign and give leave the part leadership to someone-else different from the PPP members and Juwara. The proof of the pudding is from the eating

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~