Mr. manneh,

To be honest with you, I don't think your comment make a sense here.Do not take my comments personally if you thing yours is fine.There are lots of phrases people are using on daily basis to make a sense on what they are trying to portray in order to avoid hurting the other.Gl is a different factor to the post and as they put, they have different political views in regarding how an organization should be and perform. therefore if this man is trying to balance between these two and other without political party influence what do you think he should say instead of political and non-political? do not think otherwise on my response to your comment, but a brotherly advises in an act of hating or discouraging  each others guts and tirelessness in doing positive things. love your brother as you love yourself do not convict your neighbor.

I think we should grow-up and stop attacking each other personally. I for one, do not think using of non-political and political to express your views is wrong. if you are with me, morality and immorality shouldn't be use either, hence what ever one does is what you thing is right for you in short while. I give you one example, why are people against prostitution as immoral while on the other hand, it help people to be self-sufficient financially and others to satisfy their desires? secondly, we are all actors on our own right but people will not call me an actor hence I do not have it as my profession. Therefore, to say non- political is for one to remain neutral in organizing various political believers or factors.

I think this is what makes it difficult to organize gambians hence hence a general good can be bluntly against by few.

No bad feeling but brotherly loveand work to achieve common good for our nation.

Edi

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~