Sanussi,

Thanks for your nice and healthy reasoning on the issue. I will like to refurbish you on the grounds that, I am not politically motivated at all. Again Brother, this saga is clear enough for me to see the wrong knowing the fact that power is always worshipped in African politics. I am not saying that i hearted trust Wa-juwara neither do I trust the UDP leadership simple because they failed to clear the air with the main issue (accountability). If they does, please send me the achieve. Wa on the other hand, will never be exempted from the crime, even whereas he is expelled, he is still a part and parcel of the party and their scandals. this due to the fact that, he was quite late to voice his dismay till when he notice their voiceless representation.

On Darbo's side, he should have to prove Juwara wrong and make it clear to the people that Juwara's allegations are baseless by showing the income tax approval on the payment of the debts, then on the same instance, he can then make it clear that he cannot work with Juwara. then Juwara will not be taken seriously anymore but regardless the above, he should either resign or else face the destruction of the party. They all claim that the party is for everyone but this is incorrect because they, at the first place will not fired Juwara till everything is clear moreover, if they said the party is for everyone, they should have informed their supporter and well wisher the real motive behind their stepping down from the contest claiming irregularities, and this does not exclude Wa Juwara, the then campaign manager.

Man we are far behind, therefore things should be getting improve than taking backsteps, the politic for-example, should get to the other level, that gives the people their real picture and share in democracy such as, accountability and rule of law which up till now,seems never. Therefore Sanusi, we the people should be able to raise our voice without fear. Again if we don't fight for the representatives to gain this mandate, we will remain in the same limbo for a long time.Our only hope is PDIOS who I believe people should trust and give chances to explore their true colour. Anyway, as there are more and more educated people in the Gambia, chances are to get their messages through. Once more brother, thank for your take and have a good weekend.

Edi

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~