Again Joe, the article i have forwarded those not say anything about yahya, but does say or should I say, point out the corruption practices in the continenet. Therefore what kind of proof is provided in regards to the content in my response to you, if that is what you mean in your first paragraph.I think your argument is baseless because i am not denying the fact that, there is corruption in Africa particularly THE GAMBIA.I don't remember asking for any excuses but referring you to what I said in my many postings. On the whole, maybe you do not read my response with mind but heart and i wish you could go over it again and read it mindfully and positively because the gist of your response shows me the fact that you do not get my points, did you.

Well Joe, there is no dishonesty on my side if you are to give me proves hence the piece i posted did not mention any particular president's corruption but generalise the acusation. Infact I am the one who quoted certain individuals, you know why? because they are trying to give initiatives to Africa's recognition in the globe and reinstate HER lost reputation by pushing through with must important and strategical issues backstepping our progress as follow: corruptions, mismanagements, Rule of law and i have never exempt Gambia on those respects.

What I was saying all along was that nothing connot force this regime backed by the mandate of the people to change before the next election but the awareness on the happening around them can make them adjust.As you and are aware to the fact that the world itself is corrupt hence they are still pumping in funds that they knew will not materialise to the aims and again they are blaming the african rulers on corruption. If you know that i am corrupt why should you still trust to give me the mean of becoming more corrupt? why cant they send there own reps to deal with financial funds if they really want to help the poor ones? Therefore our mandate is to point out realities to our respective governments with better reasoning and respect to each other to score our precious goals.

I think, as well, because I did not mention Yahya or framed him as the must corrupt leader in Africa makes you unhappy. But Be reminded that, before I acuse someone i will have to stand firmly, that is by getting all information to back up my stance but not to speculate on the here say acusation.I will only jump in the water when I learn how to swim not before then Brother Joe.

Have a good evening

Edi

Edi, thanks for your response.  Since the article you forwarded did not
provide you any proofs, then you could not possibly believe that too,
following your thought process.  Come on Edi, you know better!  It is this
kind of attitude that's why Africa is abused and will continue to be abused
by these thieves.  Why don't you take ownership of your destiny and do the
math yourself rather that console yourself with such a poor excuse.  You do
not have to go to Mauritania to know that dinner is consumed in the evening.
If I have to show you proof of Yaya's embezzlement, don't you think it is
dishonest of you to forward that article to the list, especially, when you
cannot bring yourself to acknowledging that your own president is among the
thieves.  Edi, if an adult sees the moon and insist that they see the sun,
then there is not much I can do for you in that effort, for it benefits
neither of us.  So, by all means enjoy your sun bathing.

Chi Jaama

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~