In my opinion regarding the infrastructure saga, it is obvious that people cannot eat the infrastructure but then again, the infrastructure building can also generates jobs and can at the end of the day bring about more investment opportunities to create more and more jobs for the entire population to benefit on. it can also create easy and fastest access to the home base products from point A to point Z. Infrastructural building is the milestone as well as the gate way to gaining and attracting the foreign investment in to the country.

However, there are still a lot for the government to adjust as such, the human right record, rules of law, corruption, mismanagement, and scaring of qualify workers with foreign education to come home and work for the good of all Gambian.I think, one's political choice shouldn't have a thing to do with his/her capability to perform in the offices of the state, as this two things are not at all related as it seems to be in the Gambia. Development in any form needs know-how individuals to lead and get the job well done. Again if those few capable and experience individuals are thrown out of office for their political differences how will that affect the development? I am not saying their are no educated ones to replace those experience ones but it will cause some set back to the development processes.

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~