The below from Mr..Conteh is were the problem raised in our societies. If you want me to condemn someone I adore, you should be ready to give him/ her credit wherever he/she deserves one. of cause Jammeh have no constitution right to do whatever he wants without consulting people's opinions on the matter. Then again whatever wrong happens in his government, instead of blaming the secretary of the department, blames will be his as the head of the Government, therefore, he on the other hand, "might" think there are people in his government trying their level best to sabotage his government which again forces him in my opinion to take things in his own hands.

Let us not count our chicken before they hatch, the Italian president have recently fired his minister of foreign affairs and take the job himself before he could find someone he could trust in the post. why can't Jammeh do the same? We have been talking about the farmer unpaid money and the slow down of our economy jet we do not want anything to be done on the matter. What will you do as a president in this situation? Nothing will satisfy the people if Jammeh does not resign again this is the same reason that will keep in power for life and what can we do about it?

Edi

What good intentions are your elating to?  Remember Jammeh does anything that
pleases him.  Please reason with reality and condemn Jammeh when
inconsistencies arise.

Since he has taken over the Ministry of Agriculture, will he fire himself if
he fails to pay the farmers?  Please don't sell your soul.

Truth should always prevail in political summation.  We must wake up and
reason for equity.

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

The new MSN 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~