Mr Jallow

I would like you know that Yahya and his boys took the violent way to come to power. I guess you understand that. The reality on the ground is the mail came from my address but I did not write it, however Iam a memeber of the DFP which was formed by Gambians in the Diaspora. You might not know about it  but that is the truth. Your funny ways of bringing AFPRC government would not work. One uses democratic means to bring down a democratic government down but I believe that it is illusion rather than reallity to imagine that APRC will leave the Gambia without been forced out. It is my strong belief that the different political parties in our country would not deliver the aspirations of the majority of our people.   I believe in justice and equality for all and I don't care what other means someone else think is best. Had Yahya did not take arm struggle against the PPP, we would be still under the sleepy govenment of Jawara. The same thing would at the end make him flee. Yes, I declare my loyalty to DFP openly but Iam sure most of the gambian people are convinced that Yahya must go by all means necessary and if that means taking arms against his criminals Iam for it. The only regret I have is that, the mail came from my address but I was not the author of it. The author of that article was my friend even though I agree with him I felt it was premature to send the mail through my address. I am not a violent man but if violent is unlease on our people I shall stand with both feet on the ground to defend and protect our very existance as a nation. I will be quiting the L and we shall construct our own website where we will be conducting our political and economic development agendas for the coming year.

Iam disllusioned and frustrated with this wissy-wassy politics of non violence when each and everyday the APRC is conducting violence against our people and the opposition parties are  sleeping and struggling to survive , while we are sitting and talking on the web about how and why the opposition should get their acts together. It was easy for everyone to understand why we welcome the departure of Jawara simply because he failed to deliver. Do we have to wait for another 30 or so years to realise that APRC is not delivering, considering the economic, educational, health, human rights violations in the Gambia. I will not hesitate to take my approach back if and when Jammeh stop his brutal attack on the people back home. Jammeh would have to face his crimes because he abuse the hospitality offered to him by the Gambia. Until next time keep on debating if you believe in the Ghandi, Matin luther king approach. I love you all but there has to be a splinter group that is why the DFP as come  advocate. Long life the struggle. No matter which way one chooses I hope and pray that it leads to the destruction of this criminal organisation called the APRC.

"BANKO LA TAA NYATO"  for all.

  K.samuel. Sanneh