Sister Jabou,

Happy Ramadan to you and your family

Jabou I have come to the conclusion a long time ago that the UN is just a moutpiece for the very powerful  nations and seeks only to perpetuate their interests . (regardless of what it seems to look like on the outside) or what they say. But I must admit half a loaf is better than none. Atleast there is some form of mechanism that we must refer to solve our numerous world problems national and international.

I only rely on Allah for protection and he alone is sufficient for us as he created us all and will judge us on our actions on that fateful day that we all have to and must meet .

On another note The elections in Tennesse . I understand there were 18 or 19 candidates for one senate /congres seat. Wow ! I guess each part of the old Hickory Lake and all along the Cumberland river wanted to be represented in Wash. I wonder how that happened in the general elections ( the primaries usually have more candidates)

Best regards

Habib