From: Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Black Skin Not Allowed At The Beach
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:03:22 +0000

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~