Well people, frankly speaking, everybody has your constitutional right to say whatever one thinks is right for the development of our Gambia as a country and Her people. However, knowing who in fact we are result in  Good Being, and Good Being results in the most appropriate kind of good doing. On the other hand, There has never been a society in which most good doing was the product of Good Being and therefore, constantly appropriate.

Considering the fact that, when you hate someone naturally, His/Her every move is wrong and uncalled for. Regardless of who one hates or such, the development of  our country should be the top of the agenda hence that is why this particular forum is useful and in existence. Hence we cannot change what God imposed on us to be or happen as believers of our various religions, we should therefore concentrate on the betterment and progress of our dear Gambia.However, to be educated and to be competent are two different things in my opinion hence I can be excellent in theory but lousy in practical yet the two factor cannot be "well implemented" without the knowledge of the other.

In other wards, if I have a higher education in Agriculture but cannot work to satisfy my obligations or responsibilities, I should therefore resigned or be taking out of office with a clear reason of your departure to the general public and that is the way development should be done. The firing of the secretaries are with their reasons and is the same reason we have been complaining all these weeks. Therefore, the one who is responsible or the one who cannot perform to putting things in order should long since write his/her resignation letter long time.

Again, let us not forget the fact that it was the educated ones who are responsible for the various tribal wars and takeover of the less educated ones as well as killing leaders who are perfect for the development of our continent by answering to the western influences. Therefore in my opinion, education is seeming to be useless in developing our nations but competency and stubborn and hardworking individuals can put us moving from our stagnation. African should by now be heaven if the leaders and well educated one were honest to the country and her people.

Edi

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

Help STOP SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~