I really love the earlier postings of my friend from Ebrima but I will not commend him on his recent kind of journalism. A professional journalist I have seen in my life will not start by insulting your respondent throughout his/her questioning and expect to having a compromise in that regard. Ebrima you are brilliant I admit, but sometimes you really over-react, are you trying to gain name for yourself or what? sorry, but just cannot keeping quite to having heart attack on this kind of journalism. Well you have seen other journalist, the way they framed their question without using fowl languages and received the answers they desired without need to annoy the the person on the podium. This kind of questioning gives me a picture of your unfair journalism to the regime back home because you are angry to the regime to showing them your disgust and dismay by been a critic instead of a journalist.

You or anyone can say I am a die-hard or supporter of the regime back home I don't care but truth and honesty is what matter, because Gambia belongs to all of us and as well, we all have a say and opinion on the issues on stake about the progresses without using dirty language on each other. Respect people if you want to be respected.

   have a good day

Edi

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~