Soffie

No one wants to rock the boat now and with the UN report that was due yesterday, add the Israeli elections today and GW's state of disunion address .

 It is so sad and especially now in Abdijan - even after the signing of a peace treaty foreigners are being attacked everywhere and Gbargbo I understand wnats ro take back his word and signature on that agreement.

 I know war is almost a certainty no matter waht the whole world thinks - Bush has Sharon's mentality so he does not care waht the whole world thinks and sadly  all our leaders in the region sit around and do little or nothing

thanks and may God save us all

habib