Bro,

We will go on with this for ages and never come to conclusion or understanding on the issue.Let me put it this way for you to have the gist on my take;

Mr..Bah was elected by his constituency to representing them right, So far what have he done for the constituency? If he is not selfish like everyone else, or should I say "those women" and need development for his people as soon, why can't he join the government hence African politics which he is very aware, that, oppositions can never get what they want without joining the government. I am not saying he should join the government but linking his query on women to his own political achievements. (why didn't he generalized the criticality by saying people who are, will be more understanding than saying women who are....). Are getting to what I am talking about?

Comparing to Halifa Sallah and others who, without the help of the government, they are using their own salaries to help their constituencies respectively. Is he not in this regard, somehow, using the poor people for his own political gain? or is he waiting to be voted in as a president before helping his folks? "The taste of the pudding is from the eating", I red the article so do you, have you seen any proof or name of the particular women group or woman he was referring to? therefore, he (Hammat Bah) did not either made any direct accusations which will bring about production of proofs as such. Do not politic me brother, I am not saying there is no truth in what he is saying hence African politics particularly Gambian politics stinks, not only dirty.I will therefore, not protest, there is no truth in what he is saying but the way he pursue with the statement. Mr.. Bah should look at his back yard first before pondering on other's regarding to the statement I gave above.

Edi

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~