To all I wish you a happy new yaer and a religious tamharett / and Ashura

(10 th of Al-Muharram  1424 ah -13 th of march 2003 ad)

The prophet Moses fasted one of these first ten days for repentance and God's  mercy.

ALSO

Remember to fast on Ash Wednesday - as proposed by the Pope for peace in Iraq

 I pray that we all meet next year and celebrate peace for all.

 With best regards

Habib Diab Ghanim, Sr.

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~