Thanks sister Jabou

My wife did today and yesterday . tomorrow and friday will be on me. Yes  maybe with our combined prayers GW will wake up and be free from Satan's grip.

I wonder if he is mentally stable these days. Today High school kids in our area walked out of school in protes against the war - even their principals could not hold them back . When will Bush get the message? If only he will listen to his own dad who rightly adivised him not to >

Thanks again

Habib