Well, to my understanding to what Mr Bah was saying was that some educated women were taking advantage of the plight of rural women for their own person interest.  I am always in favor of women being equal to men.  It is about time, women all over the world to stand shoulder to shoulder with men.  If some people are using this to enrich themselves, that should condemn as any other politicians who use their people to acquire personal wealth.  I am not defending Mr Bah, but after reading the Observer, it does not seem to me that Mr Bah was undermining the uplifting of women life in the Gambia.  If anyone has information about my Mr Bah oppressing the plight of Gambian women, please provide it to the list so all of us can conderm him strongly.

Faburama Ansin