Elhajj  Tafa

I agree with you 100 % . Let us talk about the positive achievements of Pas Tauray and all of our great musical talents while we pay tribute to the departed souls .

Let God be our judge but If anyone has grudges this is the time to ask for forgiveness and make amends for peace's sake and the love of our motherland

Habib Diab Ghanim