Well people,

What can one do or say about this commendation from the world bank and it directors regarding our country and it recent saga? One hand, I personally take the world bank hypocritical regarding to the parts they play in dealing with developing countries. on the other hand, i have the feeling that if you give a human all benefits of doubt, can sometimes be more productive than blaming. One example is, if you take your child to school to be educated by beating him everyday during and after school. Are you trying to educate him/her or scaring him/her to loose concentration? In our African ways, the answer could be as well educating him as many of us had passed through that system. However, the world and the systems that governs her are western dominated and IMF is not exceptional, therefore, this body have invested a large sum of money in the country and realized the fact that forcing or putting pressure on governments will deter their abilities to doing more as they will like to see in other to get their returns.

No condition is permanent. As wise as a rat when eating your flesh, I will also blow cool air on your skin while needing something to my interest. We should now be acquainted to world politic and try our level best to preventing them to make us fools. It is just what they told us and we should not be ignorance to it, but play with the same ball within our own selves and try to score before them.

Good day

Edi

Better now than ever > cooperation and understanding featuring better Gambia and willingness of her people to commit intellectually

Protect your PC - Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan Online ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~