Sang

G W thinks he is the Imperial Magesty of these United States of America.

He is so wicked & dumb he makes Bokassa or Amin look like angels. I am truely amazed at how some average and well intended Americans fell for his trap. The gun diplomacy days are over and he too will learn the hard way.

How can heartless men like Rumsfeld and Chaney sleep at night behooves me knowing that all the deaths on both side are part of their doings just like the SOB Saddam, whom even Hell fire will reject for his terror and murders.

I sometimes wonder why , honestly   but again only the good lord knows and he is the ultimate judge.

I wish they will just dissapear from the face of this earth- but that is just wishful april fools day dreams

good night

Habib