Mr Johnson

Welcome to Africa and the friendly skies. .

Talk of experiences flying in Africa .Nigeria Airways and Ghana are the worst ..No matter how strong your suitecase is expect some damages . That is why I stopped checking in luggage years ago,

Lagos to Accra on Nigeria airways was my personal  experience - just after take off some ladies put a bowl of "jollof rice" in the center isle and started eating right there . The stewardess tried to stop them to no avail.  People were hissing and making indirect comments but that did not help either. Thank God it was a relatively short flight. For their checked in hand luggage ,They had laundry soap and their other items tied up in bedsheets . Very practical . I enjoyed that trip as it was never boring. (laugh0

habib