Bully,

I find your posting absolutely disturbing. What is the good work that Ebou is doing that you're are praising him for? I remember you as a critic of Jammeh until when your brother Sheriff Dibba decided to join the criminal regime. Why the sudden change of heart? And donot take this as a personal attack.

You know very well that Ebou Jallow has lied constantly on this forum. He has gone from working to overthrow jammeh to shamelessly apologising to him.

I believe the time to be honest to one another is right now. Let us stop this nonesense of singing empty praises to people who have contributed immensely to the degredation of our country.

Bulli, i would advise you to rethink your priorities and loyalty. I will honestly say that if your brother Sheriff Dibba was still in the opposition, you would be a critic of Jammeh. It is imperative to remind you that your loyalty should be to the gambia and not to anybody else just because your are related to him.

Give my regards to everybody in Minnesota, and hope to see you in October.

Coach