From: Habib Ghanim <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Dec 18, 2003 5:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Bush calls for Hussein?s execution:

Captain Ebou

This is one of the few times that I not only agree with G W Bush I support his call ,  and  I call on all other muslim leaders to demand the same for their own sake  to save them from shame and disgrace.

No question Bush was victorious and Saddam a silly looser .

Saddam killed so many .He intentionally  drained the swamps in basra to starve and deprive farmers from their living and much more Saddam to me was not even a muslim ( he built stone statures of himself everywhere and forced people to hang  pictures of himself in every office and home )

I am so dissapointed with him as he had many opportunities to save face and exit to the UAE with his wealth and family. Now not only did he loose his family and his wealth , he has lost his dignity and credibility. He should be hanged or cut into a thousand pieces- not enough for all the crimes against humanity and his nation.

Ebou , saddam deserves the electric chair and or a slow death by starvation and lack of sleep just as he did to thousands of his human kind people and yes his fellow muslims.

even though Iran was considered enemy then and now  , I think supporting such a blook against them was a mistake . imho. i believe in direct talks . most of this mess would have been avoided  and possibly even solved by peaceful means.

Shame on Him

I got a fuuny cartoon showing him as Sadda Claussein in his overgrown  beard-

 Santa claus captured in baghdad --indeed

sempere fr