Rene  and Oko

Tann  ba ansd Bokiss were areas of some lalle ( circumcission ritual with the samba kouka clothes )

Oko I think most of the "Balle poussers" dancing in dust literally with repeat  makambo songs  were done  in Soldiertown area . please correct me , I may be wrong . Kot Sidi Sanneh is on this list  . Let us see his excellency keep that record straight !!

Tann had a lot of green snakes and soft water spots known only to the unofficial inhabitanys ie the ndongos But during Easter all the kite flying championships were waged from there .

Mr Blain was one of the pillars of that community with his little shop where we got our xmas cards and mioni presents from. not forgetting the Loum family house too.

memories just pouring in  !!

good evening back to my football game . Sorry to see the patriots beat the Colts

But Carolina panthers will beat the Eagles  - I hope

the game is on later

habib

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~