Mr Jallow,

First of all you need to handle the cyber raffling between you and Mr Sambou more maturely and in a professional manner you owed the Gambian people a big answer and we will continue to challenge you in all aspects because we loved our peaceful country.I will reflect your mind back in 1995 on the death of late Korro ceesay when you in particular,Mr Singhateh and rest of the then AFPRC members were sitting side by side in the old parliment building on Independence drive then Finance minister Balla Garba Jumpha was reading his budget,sending his condolences to the ceesay family and the entire Gambia for the tragedy why didn't you stood up as a righteous person and confessed what happened?Whenever i read your posting about Korro's death i always remember that day.I will say it again you are equally responsible for what happened and you will one day answer to the Gambian people by the Grace of Almighty Allah Insallah.Remember when you first got to the US when you spoke on BBC do you remembered what you said?Think about it Mr Jallow we are talking about intergrity here.I was even watching the VHS tape that was recorded on President Jammeh's last visit in the US and you were on it what you have said and what the President responded.Have a good night

Sariang.