Joe

I do not even have a clue on what you mean . I am truely shocked and amazed .You must have a case of mistaken identity.definately  I have never said anything bad about you at any time in the past messsage or anyother time  for that matter . please check the achives and I am certain you will never see any negative reports. It definately must be a mistake or imaginary as you mentioned. I of all people am the last to get that low for I have no reason for that nor the strength and time .

again I think it must be the wrong habib here. I am certain that this was not meant for me personally so I will not take it seriously.I am not offended but shocked at the tone of this last  exchange.

Joe , sorry if you feel I offended you and be rest assured that the message was never intended for you and I do not have anything against you  and never will as there is no need for that . honestly brother think about what you just said to me and judge for yourself if it was right or wrong .If you heard anything other wise it would have been better to contact me privately rather than dish it out like this. I am sorry it came up this way .yes i have your email and tel number so does everyone else on the post as it was posted by you several times.

May we all  have  God's blessings and guidance plus respect for each other in our daily interactions for after all we are all one big family in the Gambia.

good evening

Habib Diab Ghanim